Usually things slow down quite a bit during the summer months. I am not sure what has happened this year as I seem to have more orders than in the peak spring rush. The temperature with humidex has been at least 35-40C the past 3 weeks in the shop. It has been quite a task to keep working and not to go and sit in the lake.
Here is a cool before and after shot. All of these frames are built from True Temper Platinum tubing. From left to right:
- Sean’s new mtn frame which is a copy of his 1996 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame.
- Custom 29er frame built for Drew Graham.
- Suspension corrected 29er frame for Firefighter Steve.
Here are a few frames hot off the press. From left to right:
- True Temper S3 /carbon crosser built for Tecla
- Single Speed EBB crosser built from Columbus Max OR tubing for Tricky Ricky
- Steve’s top tube met with an untimely death – good as new!
- Full reconstructive surgery on what has to be the oldest Bontrager frame I have ever seen.